Thursday, April 3, 2014

Home

April 1 to the 2nd and now it’s the 3rd

15-hours non-stop Delhi to Newark, 45-minute flight to Manchester NH - 28 hours door to door. Left at 11 at night and arrived home at 11:30 in the morning, tried to stay up ‘til evening but after unpacking and then wandering aimlessly, Gracie and Teddy the cat hot on my heels, I crashed around 3 and slept for 16 hours.

The BEST thing is that I am writing on my laptop and I have apostrophes back in the right place.


May attempt food shopping. Can’t wait to drive my car.

Our last day in Delhi, we wandered Khan Market and ate lunch in a restaurant owned by a friend of Krista's husband - great wall paper.


The market boasts cheap prices-shoes and clothes, soap to electronics, popular destination for locals and tourists. If you are thinking about opening a shop here you will pay more per square foot than on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. 

I will let everyone know if I survive shopping at the Brattleboro Coop today - I have to remember to stay in my lane and not to honk.

No comments:

Post a Comment